The premier Fashion-Runway event presented by B3 Parenting Magazine is the only of its kind in Kingston with a focus on children as models, designers, and entertainers. This year, 80 child models were selected to rock the runway, proudly wearing pieces from 15 of Jamaica’s + the Caribbean’s top Designers.
Island Child Style 2018 | The Most Beautiful Child is a Confident Child | #Blogmas Day 10
– FlowerChild1999 by Kaysian Bourke
– nLightn by Donna ‘Nahima’ Buchannan
– Cotton Candy by Jazeene Henney
– Zaid by Zaid Smith
– Mahambeth by Mahambeth Lawrence
– Neahlis by Lisa McINtosh
– King Blessed
– Kokobeenz by Ann-Marie Robinson-Chin
– Polkadots by Cheryl Robinson
– King’s Kreation accompanied by a capsule collection by …
– Mark Anthony
Island Child Style 2018 was definitely a success and we are already anticipating the 3rd staging.
for full album