Get ready to immerse yourself in a dazzling celebration of creativity, style, and art as Kingston Creative, in partnership with Red Stripe Flavours, Saint International, and Main Event, brings you the most sizzling event of the season – ‘ArtWalk Festival: Fashion Ova Style,’ on Sunday, July 30!
Saint International ‘Faces of Summer’ Model Search at Kingston Creative’s ArtWalk Festival
The festival will feature a Saint International ‘Faces of Summer’ Model Search, where young hopefuls from Downtown Kingston communities will compete for an international modeling contract. There will also be fashion shows from top Jamaican designers, including The Bridge, Mamayashi, Shades of Africa, Leoness, Tribe 9 Studios, and Neahlis.
The fashion shows will take place on the streets of Downtown Kingston, transforming the city into a dynamic runway. The shows will showcase the latest trends in Jamaican fashion, from the vibrant colors of Rastafarian-inspired designs to contemporary designers’ sleek and sophisticated looks.
In addition to the fashion shows, there will be plenty of other entertainment, including live music from Sevana, Nick Overload, and Racquel Caution. A Domino Tournament, Ludi games, a Paint and Sip and admission to the National Gallery of Jamaica.
This is a can’t-miss event for anyone who loves fashion, music, and art. So come out to ArtWalk Festival: Fashion Ova Style and experience the best of what Kingston has to offer.
Here are some of the reasons why you should attend ArtWalk Festival: Fashion Ova Style:
- You’ll get to see the latest trends in Jamaican fashion.
- You’ll have the chance to meet top Jamaican designers.
- You’ll be able to support local talent.
- You’ll have a chance to win an international modeling contract.
- You’ll enjoy live music from some of Jamaica’s top artists.
- You’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities, such as the Domino Tournament, Ludi games, and the Paint and Sip session.
- You’ll get to explore Downtown Kingston and experience the city’s vibrant culture.
So what are you waiting for? Come out to ArtWalk Festival: Fashion Ova Style on Sunday, July 30th!
Here are some additional details about the event:
- The festival will take place from 12pm to 8pm.
- The event will be held on the streets of Downtown Kingston, between King Street and Princess Street.
- Admission is free.
- Please visit the ArtWalk Festival website or follow them on social media for more information.
10:00 AM SAINT INTERNATIONAL
11:00 AM WRITTEN
12:00 PM THE BRIDGE
12:30 PM MERRITONE MUSIC
1:00 PM TRIBE 9 STUDIOS
1:30 PM RACQUEL CAUTIION & NICK OVERLOAD
2:00 PM NEAHLIS
3:00 PM SHADES OF AFRICA & MAMAYASHI
3:30 PM RACQUEL CAUTIION & NICK OVERLOAD
4:30 PM SEVANA
Music By: DJ Fenix & Merritone
Dominoes & Ludo at Ambassador’s Bar
Free Paint & Sip Sessions ~ with Artist Dan Thomas (F&B Parking Lot)
1:00 PM Water Lane Mural Tour (1 hour) $2,000
1:30 PM Mural & National Gallery of Jamaica Tour $2,300
2:00 PM Duke Street Walking Museum Tour $2,300
3:00 PM Water Lane Mural Tour (1 hour) $2,000